To access your ref and score training, please follow these steps.
1. Go to deltavolleyball.net
2. Login to your account
3. On the left-hand side of the screen you will see a drop down menu labeled “Region Clinics”
4. In the drop down menu click “Region Ref/Score Clinics”
5.There will be 3 options for your player. Your coach should tell you which test to take.
-If your coach has told you to take the Referee test then you should select the DE16_104: DE Second Referee Clinic for Jr Players, Coaches, Chaperones link
-If your coach has told you to take the Score keeper test then you should select the DE16_103: DE Scorer Clinic for Jr Players, Coaches, Chaperones
-If your coach has told you to take the Libero tracking test you should select theDE16_102: DE Libero Tracking
6. Select “Register Now” for the correct course.
7.Confirm your registration information and select “Submit”
8.At the bottom of the next screen click “Register”
9. On the next screen at the bottom you will see your login and password. Scroll to the bottom and select “Login to USAV Academy”
10.Select Go by the first course line and continue until all are completed. You may stop and return again to finish.
If you have any questions please let your coach know and we will help walk you through it.
Let’s get this season started!!